PADI Divemaster Bali Diving Course, Profesional Level
Start a fun adventure and become the best PADI Dive-master you can! We can guarantee that at OK Divers in Padangbai you will have the experience of a lifetime. Diving in Bali has some of the best diving the world has to offer. Combine this with the OK Divers divestyle resort and it becomes simply irresistible. Both of our Divemaster Internship programs will have you working closely with experienced diving professionals in the friendly and fun atmosphere of the OK Divers Dive Centre in Padangbai Bali.
Scuba diving licence - PADI Divemaster Course in Bali
Became PADI Divemaster with Divemaster Internship in Bali
The PADI Divemaster Course is the first professional level in the PADI diving world. After completing you will be qualified to guide certified divers, conduct PADI Scuba Reviews and assist PADI Instructors in some of their tasks. You will realize that finishing the PADI Divemaster Course will become one of the most rewarding experiences of your life. It will also allow you to make living out of scuba diving and earn money by doing what you love!
Make your diving dream come true!
At OK Divers we believe that solid training with real-life hands-on experience is the best grounding for everyone who wants to take the scuba diving career seriously. The goal of the course is to improve your level of diving so that you feel confident and knowledgeable in both the theory and practical elements of recreational diving. You’ll assist our instructors in teaching real diving courses and get first-hand experience supervising and leading the dives. You’ll learn mapping techniques and map an actual dive site, guide certified divers, test and hone your rescue skills, learn how to handle stressful situations underwater and learn how to teach some PADI programs.
Each Divemaster course we offer in Padangbai is tailor-made to suit your level of experience. We work with you to ensure that by the end of the course you will have a solid grounding and experiences in all diving areas. You will be able to add this real practical experience to your CV to help when applying for future jobs within the dive industry. You can start your Divemaster course with us all year round. You don’t need any equipment however by the time you complete your Divemaster training you would probably like to have your own set. This is because most dive centres will expect you to have your own equipment when applying for a Divemaster position.
What is included in PADI Divemaster course:
- Four weeks of diving based on our schedule
- Transportation to and from the dive sites
- Theory and practical lessons
- Tanks and weights
- PADI Diving Insurance (Decompression Chamber only)
- Free Wifi at the OK Divers Resort and at certain dive site locations
- Free lunch
- Tropical weather in Bali
25% discount on speciality PADI diving courses
Huge diving diversity of Bali dive sites
South east Bali diving
- Diving with sharks, mola mola and other pelagics
- Amazing macro dives
- Diving on walls, in caves or canyons
North east Bali diving
Nusa Penida diving
To apply for Divemaster Course in Bali you have to:
- be aged 18+ and have
- have 40+ logged dives
- have already completed the PADI Advanced Open Water and Rescue Diver courses
- have Emergency First Responder qualification
- If you miss any of these PADI diving courses you can finish the diving courses with us before starting the divemaster internship.
Here at OK Divers the divemasters trainees become a real part of the OK Divers. Therefore we expect you to be involved in daily operations and assisting our guests. You never know, after finishing your training, you may even continue to work as a professional Divemaster with us. As you progress through your Divemaster course, you’ll expand your diving knowledge, improve your skills and increase your confidence. Then as a PADI Divemaster you’ll use these attributes to lead, mentor and motivate other divers and experience the joy of seeing them transformed by the majesty of the aquatic realm.
We have two types of PADI Divemaster Internship in Bali
You can either enroll in the Long-term Go Pro divemaster Internship or in the Standard PADI divemaster Internship.
Long-term PADI Divemaster Internship
This program has limited number of candidates for each season. We at OK Divers provide all your training, hands-on experience and unlimited number of dives for 3 months. The price for this program is bit more expensive than the Standard PADI Divemaster Internship. On the other hand we can guarantee that you will gain an extensive work experience and insight in running a dive center. We are not even mentioning the many amazing dives you will get to go to and the diving knowledge we will pass on to you. For 3 months you will be a member of our team working side by side with extremely committed and helpful professionals. The long-term internship not only enhances your professional CV, it is also the best start of your diving career helping you later on in getting a job in the industry.
Standard PADI Divemaster Internship
Usually lasting for 4 weeks, this divemaster program is open to anyone interested in becoming a diving professional. The fee includes all your training, equipment rental, unlimited diving (based on the actual diving schedule). The price also includes lunch meal in our restaurant The Colonial throughout the entire course.
For information about divemaster internship price check out our price list.
Not included in the price of Divemaster course
- PADI Training materials
- PADI Divemaster certification fee
- Complete set of diving equipment for the duration of the internship (we offer possibility to buy personal diving equipment at a reduced price or reduced rental price).
- Accommodation in Bali
- Tourist Visa fees ($35 US per 30 days) and Visa extension
After completing your PADI Divemaster course in Bali you can:
- Supervise dives by organising, planning and conducting dives for certified scuba divers
- Help PADI Instructors during any PADI diving course
- Independently conduct the PADI Skin Diver course
- Independently conduct the PADI Discover Snorkeling program
- Independently conduct the PADI Discover Local Diving experience
- Independently conduct the PADI Scuba Review program
- Attend the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Speciality Instructor course to be able to teach the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer specialty
- Accompany student divers during Adventure Dives or Specialty training dives under the indirect supervision of a PADI Instructor
- Conduct PADI Seal Team AquaMissions
- Conduct future dives, under the indirect supervision of a PADI Instructor, for Discover Scuba Diving participants who have already completed a DSD with a PADI Instructor
- Conduct Emergency First Response courses after taking your Emergency First Response Instructor course
- Becoming a PADI Divemaster is the first step toward becoming a PADI Instructor!
Interested in applying to do your Divemaster course with us?
Send us an email to let us know:
- How many logged dives you have
- Where you have done most of your diving so far
- What languages you speak
- Other skills you may have (both diving and non-diving)
- How long you plan to stay in Bali
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT DIVING
- Scuba diving will help you develop strength, endurance, and flexibility because moving in water takes more effort due to currents and water resistance.
- As an experienced diver, you tend to breathe slower which is, in turn, making you calmer.
- Slower breathing during your dives is similar to one people practice during meditation.
- Diving helps you to lower your blood pressure.
- During diving, you burn approximately 600 kilocalories per hour.
- Spending your time in the water has healing effects, reminding your body of the time it spent in the womb and creating feelings of well-being.
- The blue color that surrounds you underwater is known to have a relaxing effect on your mind and body.
- Diving always involves being with your buddy, allowing you to meet new like-minded people, share the excitement and become a part of the community.
- Jacques-Yves Cousteau, the inventor of scuba diving, also became one of the oldest divers in history and still pursued his passion at the age of 86.
- While coconuts yearly kill around 150 people, shark only 8-12.