PADI Enriched Air (NITROX) Bali Diving Course
The PADI Enriched Air Nitrox Course in OK Divers in Padangbai is PADI’s most popular specialty scuba diving course and it’s easy to see why. Scuba Diving with Enriched Air Nitrox gives you more no decompression dive time which means more time underwater, especially on repetitive scuba dives. Nitrox course is diver's good reason why to continue scuba diving education. This is because while breathing Enriched Air Gas with an oxygen content of between 21% and 40% you are breathing more oxygen meaning your body is taking on much less nitrogen. Diving with Enriched Air Nitrox (EAN) therefore allows you to extend your bottom times and make it possible to shorten surface intervals or NO FLY time.
Scuba diving licence - PADI Enriched Air Nitrox Course in Bali
Free Nitrox in Bali for nitrox certified divers
Nitrox diving course in Bali is for anyone who wants to dive longer and feel fresher in Bali dive sites! Diving with Enriched Air reduces your nitrogen exposure and usually allows you to make shorter surface interval on a day when you are doing multiple dives on your Bali diving safari. The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI’s most sold specialty scuba diving course. Consider taking this course if:
- You are doing multiple dives over multiple days (liveaboards, dive resorts, etc).
- Want to brush up on certain dive theory and knoledge.
- Like to pursue other diving specialities like Tech-Diving, Photography or Sidemount.
- Enjoy diving that involve staying underwater for longer time.
- Be safer and dive longer.
- Be less tired after diving.
- Longer repetitive dives.
Duration: 1/2 Day
What is involved in PADI Enriched Air NITROX Bali diving course?
There is a lot of benefits to diving in Bali on enriched air, but there are some restrictions too. This PADI course will teach you everything that’s needed to safely dive on nitrox, analyze the oxygen content in a scuba tank, and adjust a dive computer to account for enriched air nitrox. After receiving NiTROX certificate, you will forever have the option of staying down longer.
What is included in PADI Nitrox Diving course in Bali?
- Tuition session
- PADI Enriched studying materials
- PADI NITROX certification
- Discussion on managing oxygen exposure
- Practice analyzing oxygen content in your scuba tank
- Seting your dive computer for diving with enriched air nitrox
- Learning how to plan Enriched Air Dives
What is the time schedule of NITROX Bali diving course?
Enriched Air course prerequisites
- You must hold an Open Water Diver Certification.
- Be at least 12 years old
- Be in good health
Why to do PADI eLearnig with Nitrox course?
If you decide to sign up for eLearning you can complete dive theory portion of PADI Enriched diving course in your own time, before the start of your holiday in Bali and you can access eLearning from any device with an internet connection. PADI eLearning is designed for easy and convenient use and you can complete sections bit by bit. Electronic version of the Nitrox course will keep track of your progress allowing you to begin again exactly where you ended last time. After finishing eLearning you will also gain unlimited access to the PADI Enriched Air Diver manual online.
Pros of PADI eLearning:
- PADI eLearning Enriched Air Diver provides you with all of the knowledge development required for the course.
- Get online access to facts, principles and concepts and safe diving practices for the course.
- Move through the course efficiently and at your own pace.
- Get Free Nitrox in OK Divers since your first day of diving.
- The PADI eLearningNITROX knowledge development takes lesst than three hours to complete.
- You'll have our full support during your eLearning proces if you wish to discus or contact us for any questions.
Take your PADI NITROX eLearning if you like to save your holiday time and finish with the enriched air diving theory before your arrival in Bali.
Where do we study?
How can I book Enriched Air Diving course in Bali?
The most important reasons to do Nitrox course?
- Longer bottom times
- Be more safe
- Fell less exhausted
- Breathe less nitrogen
- Get more knowledge
Why choose OK Divers in Bali?
- Free Nitrox for enriched air certified divers
- We run Our own Nitrox filling station
- 15 years experience with NITROX diving
- Provisionally and well maintained scuba tanks
- We are famous for our excellent customer service
PADI Enriched Air Nitrox Course Interesting Facts
- According to statistics, one of the most common reasons are people afraid to try diving are sharks.
- Even though sharks have a bad reputation due to movies such as Jaws, they yearly kill only around 8-12 people, while human kill more than 30 million of them each year.
- As the oxygen becomes toxic underwater, for the dives deeper than 60 meters you should only use a special mixture of gases.
- Diving does not only mean recreation. There are many types of other divers such as technical, military, marine biology, hydrology or archeology divers.
- Most recreational divers do not dive below 30 meters.
- Statistically, the most common diving injury is broken toe.
- Nitrox was already used by the divers of the British Royal Navy during World War II.
- Although diving is in general considered as a dangerous sport, the statistics by DAN suggest that a fatality happens only once in 211864 dives.
- There are more than 6 million active scuba divers in the world.
- If you would count all the dive spots for recreational diving (40 m) together, it would be only 4% of oceans.
For more information about price check out our price list.