PADI - Scuba Diving Courses
Whether you’re seeking to experience your first breathe underwater in the PADI Open Water Diver course or the next specialty course you’ll find the perfect diving course possibilities with OK Divers in Bali right at this page. OK Divers dving courses open every day all year round and everybody is very welcome. Learning to dive in Bali would be probably one of the most rewarding experiences of your life.
We can guarantee that getting PADI certification will definitely change the way you perceive the world. You will enjoy and make progress through any of the PADI scuba diving course at your own pace and interest. You will learn to demonstrate mastery of specific diving requirements and essentials you need to master to become a scuba diver. OK Divers in Bali teach full range of PADI diving courses from absolute diving beginner all the way to PADI Divemaster profesional level.
Learn more about PADI Scuba diving courses
In OK Divers we want kids to have a fun too. They can become PADI Junior Open Water divers from the age of 11 under the supervision of our experiences diving instructors. Being a senior is not a problem either, provided you have a fair level of fitness we would be happy to make a diver out of you.
OK Divers also support PADI diving programs for the disabled people so they too can enjoy the beauty of scuba diving. One of the most amazing facts about scuba diving in Bali is that it is like a drug. Once you have experienced this beautifully exhilarating recreation, you can not help but become addicted. You will become a scuba junkie, craving your next underwater fix. What a great way to enjoy life.
- Enjoy a high level of scuba training, done at a superb diving resort in Bali. We have two swimming pools, air-conditioned classroom with pool window for great pictures, restaurant, pool bar and comfortable acommodation in Bali hotel designed for divers.
- The dive boat for further trips around island is one of the best in Bali. She can carry up to 20 divers but still offering a lot of relaxation space on board. The boat carry first aid kit, life jackets, emergency oxygen, radio and GPS are also part of the equipment.
- The crew and instructors are highly trained and offering a high level of professionalism. The dive instructors are all PADI certified and have big experience in Bali waters.
- Scuba equipment we provide is in great shape and is serviced annually, as well as the compressor and tanks.
- Diving equipment is provided for free as a part od diving course in Bali.
- You can do PADI eLearning for most of our PADI diving courses.
- Free diving lunch on training days.
- From first contact, from your first bubbles, through the duration of your stay, we are here for you.
- Best Bali diving prices
- Great weather in Bali
Almost anyone can learn to scuba dive with OK Divers although there is a basic level of health and fitness that you need to have in order to be safe and to enjoy your dives and time underwater during the diving course in Bali. You will be required to fill out a medical form before starting any diving class.