Dive Like a Champion - Keep It Fun But Safe!
The PADI Rescue diver course at OK Divers diving resort in Padangbai covers dive accident scenarios, self-rescue skills, accident prevention and management. There is no denying that the rescue course is challenging – but it is also a lot of fun! Over the course you will develop the knowledge and skills to manage dive accident situations, render necessary first aid and effectively perform diver assists and rescues. Developing self-confidence in your diving abilities and comfort in your equipment is important to enjoy while diving in Bali.
Become PADI Rescue Diver In Bali And Learn How To Help
Once you finish the rescue course, it will feel extremely rewarding to know that you are prepared to help both yourself and other divers in case of emergency situation. Even that scuba diving in Bali has an excellent safety rating, accidents can sometimes happen. As a rescue diver you can become the diver who can help prevent or deal with diving accidents, and you will become more confident scuba diver in the process of training. PADI Rescue course skills include assisting a panicked diver, dealing with an unconscious diver, missing diver searches and providing emergency oxygen. The rescue diving course runs over twoo days with theory sessions covering the principles and informations you need for preventing and handling dive emergencies.
Duration: 2 Days
What is involved in Bali PADI Rescue Diving Course?
- Learning a range of in-water rescue skills including surfacing an unconscious diver, rescue breathing, how to handle a panicked diver and exiting an unresponsive diver
- Develop teamwork, management and delegation skills as you and your classmates learn how to manage different accident 'scenarios'
- Learn how to use emergency equipment including SMBs and compass navigation to organise and conduct search patterns for missing divers
- Prepare an Emergency Assistance Plan for a local dive site using your training to source appropriate and accurate information
- An introduction to how to deal with suspected DCI or pressure related injuries through Oxygen provision.
What is included in Rescue course?
- Two full days tuition and certification fees
- PADI materials
- Your PADI certification
- Full set of diving equipment
- Diving Log-book
- Diving lunch on training days
How much time do I need to finish my PADI Rescue course?
PADI Rescue Diver Course is a full 2 day course and everyday begins and ends at the OK Divers Dive Centre in Padangbai Bali. The course will run approximately 9 hours per day.
Why it is important to take PADI Rescue Diver course in Bali?
- Become a safer and more confident scuba diver
- Learn to prevent accidents before they even happen
- Learn how to handle an accident when it does happen
- Learn and practice self-rescue and buddy-rescue skills
- Improve your underwater navigation skills
- The last course before the PADI divemaster course
- it's incredible fun and big chalange
Why to take PADI eLearning with your Rescue diving course?
If you are already a certified PADI Advenced Scuba Diver who is looking for a flexible way to start and fit another important diving course into your busy schedule prior to visiting Bali, PADI’s Rescue Diver eLearning course will go through the theory prior to your arrival in Bali and help to maximize your stay. PADI Rescue eLearning option is a convenient and interactive study option allowing you to learn anytime and anywhere, providing you have an internet connection and personal computer or mobile device. Register for the PADI Rescue Diver eLearning today.
The PADI rescue eLearnig lets you:
- Learn by watching, listening, reading and interacting with a dynamic instructional modern program
- Access and progress in your study for one whole year and after finish gain unlimited access to an online version of the course manual.
- Contact OK Divers Team if you need any assistance or support.
- Get in the water directly after your arrival in Bali
- PADI eLearning gives you the opportunity to study at home and be in charge of your schedule
Rescue diver course prerequisites
- Have a PADI Adventure Diver certification or Advanced Open Water Diver Certification or have a qualifying certification from another diving organization.
- Finished Emergency First Response (EFR) course.
- Be 12 years or older
- Be in good health
Where do we dive?
The knowledge development portion of the course is conducted at the dive centre or in the swimming pool. Training dives usually take place at our local Bali dive sites such as Padangbai Bali or Tulamben. Although many of the skills in this course involve work on the surface, you will still be able to log 4 dives in Bali during the course.
How can I book PADI rescue course in Bali?
Why choose us?
- Small class sizes
- Quality real life training
- We can tailor your training to you
- We are truly passionate about scuba diving
- Award Winning Dive Centre
- Multi-Lingual Instructors
PADI Rescue Diver Course Interesting Facts
- You will know how to rescue panicked, stressed and unresponsive divers.
- Rescue course will teach you how to manage different types of emergencies with different types of equipment.
- This course will make you a better buddy, capable of problem-solving below as well as above the water.
- You will sharpen your navigation skills.
- It is likely that you will feel more confident as a diver.
- You will learn how to handle emergencies and stay calm while solving them.
- Completing Rescue course along with Emergency First Response will allow you to sign up for PADI Divemaster internship.
- You will work with CPR mannequins, oxygen unit, marker buoys and floats.
- Practice scenarios cover the roles of both rescuer and victim.
If you would like to combine the PADI Rescue Diver Course with PADI Enriched Air Nitrox Diver Course and be a Nitrox Certified Diver you are also able to do this at our Dive Centre for a special price. For more information about the price check out our price list.