Scuba Diving on Your Bali Honeymoon
Bali Honeymoon Adventure
If you’re a scuba diver and interested in diving on your Bali honeymoon, or even if you just want to learn to dive, take a look at OK divers Resort & Spa in Bali. The Bali dive sites feature a variety of marine life, coral reefs and even a shipwreck in Tulamben Bali within calm, clear waters of the Bali Sea. We have been doing diving in Bali for a long time and our primary focus is on safety throughout all the diving programs we offer. All our Bali dives are guided by PADI certified divemaster or instructors and divers can do multiple dives a day.
Honeymoon Special Bali Diving
Honeymoon special Bali diving is a scuba diving honeymoon – special Bali diving package OK Divers offer for not certified divers on honeymoon Bali holiday. PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience is specially designed for honeymoon adventure in Bali if you are not certified divers. Try breathing underwater and have fun while learning how to dive in Bali with your partner or new diving buddy. Diving in Bali and happy diving moments are meant to be shared and we guarantee you, that you will have a lot to remember.
Honeymoon in Bali for certified divers
Certified honeymoon divers in Bali should have look at our Bali Diving Safari and consider to book one of our three traveling diving safaries around Bali. This diving program is created for people and divers tired of catalogue holidays in Bali and for those who don’t feel lost when they wander and explore. There is no bad time to visit tropical Bali as the weather is consistently warm and people are welcoming.
If you want to:
- Explore as much as possible and don’t want to waste your precious Bali honeymoon time
- Dive to see the amazing marine diversity of Bali Sea and Indian Ocean
- Smell the different sea breeze every day and discover new dive sites each and every day
- Experience the ultimate traveling around Bali going on never ending adventure which suit every soul!
If you’re searching for honeymoon adventures look no further our Bali diving safari with OK Divers is exactly the thing you will never forget. If you’re the kind of couple who get bored lying on the beach and want to make the most of your honeymoon time with a once-in-a-lifetime experience than have look at our 9 days, 11 days and 13 days Bali diving safaris we offer.
Diving safari around Bali lets you reconnect with nature, make your hearts beat faster, enrich your mind, body and soul, learn a new skills together and start married life fighting fit while you are both immersed in a new culture Bali has to offer. Our Bali diving safari is unique combination of adventure wellness and romance on the Island of Gods.
Tips for a romantic Bali honeymoon
- Make your arrival in Bali an occasion and plan it ahead and whatever you do, find a way to make those first moments alone together memorable and you’ll set the right romantic tone for the whole trip.
- Try couple romantic Bali massage and relax side by side with your loved one.
- Wake up early and watch the Bali sunrise together while you refresh your shared memories of special moments.
- Surprise each other with unexpected gifts and gestures it can be extremely romantic.
- Encouraging quality time together.
- Play a game together. Cards, video or board games anything will do.
- Schedule tech free time.
- Cook a meal together.