Be Better Than The Rest
The PADI EFR Emergency First Response Course at OK Divers in Padangbai teaches you how to deal with emergencies that are immediately life threatening. It is designed to train both divers and non-divers how to competently provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and primary care in any accident or emergency situation. You will also learn basic first aid skills (secondary care).
Learn How to Save Lives with EFR Course in Bali
Emergency First Response courses covers adult, child and infant CPR and first aid skills, and incorporate Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) training and emergency oxygen use. First aid and CPR are good skills for anyone. Step-by-step accident management methods, help you to assess a situation and act in the most efficient way to help a patient before professional medical help arrives. Emergency First Response is available to divers and non-divers alike. The first few minutes following an accident are crucial. The treatment a casualty receives in this time can often affect their outcome.
Duration: 1/2 Day
What is involved in Bali PADI Emergency First Response Course?
EFR qualifies you to provide both primary (life threatening) and secondary care (injuries or illnesses that are not immediately life threatening). The learning process is a combination of knowledge development, skill development and realistic scenario practice to make sure you have the knowledge, understanding and confidence to use your skills.
- Scene assessment
- CPR and rescue breathing
- Barrier use
- Serious bleeding management
- Shock management
- Spinal injury management
- Injury and illness assessment
- Bandaging and splinting broken bones
What is included?
- One day tuition
- EFR training materials for the course
- EFR Certification
How long the Emergency Frist Response Course takes?
PADI Emergency First Response Course is a full day course which begins and ends at the PADI OK Divers Dive Centre in Padangbai Bali.
- It is open to non-divers and divers
- There is no minimum age
Where does the EFR training take place?
The knowledge development portion of the course is conducted at the OK Divers Dive Centre.
How to book EFR course in Bali?
Why Basic First Aid Knowledge is Essential?
- It saves lives
- It creates the confidence to care
- Learn what to do in an emergency
- The ability to give your loved life-saving First Aid
- It improve your overall employability
- Training allows you to deliver effective and immediate help
PADI EMERGENCY FORS RESPONSE COURSE INTERESTING FACTS
- Scuba diving will help you develop strength, endurance, and flexibility because moving in water takes more effort due to currents and water resistance.
- As an experienced diver, you tend to breathe slower which is, in turn, making you calmer.
- Slower breathing during your dives is similar to one people practice during meditation.
- Diving helps you to lower your blood pressure.
- During diving, you burn approximately 600 kilocalories per hour.
- Spending your time in the water has healing effects, reminding your body of the time it spent in the womb and creating feelings of well-being.
- The blue color that surrounds you underwater is known to have a relaxing effect on your mind and body.
- Diving always involves being with your buddy, allowing you to meet new like-minded people, share the excitement and become a part of the community.
- Jacques-Yves Cousteau, the inventor of scuba diving, also became one of the oldest divers in history and still pursued his passion at the age of 86.
- While coconuts yearly kill around 150 people, shark only 8-12.