Book your Course
Became a Professional Diver and Do your PADI Divemaster Course in Padangbai Bali.
Start a fun adventure and become the best PADI Dive-master you can! We can guarantee that at OK Divers in Padangbai you will have the experience of a lifetime. Bali has some of the best diving the world has to offer. Combine this with the OK Divers PADI dive style and it becomes simply irresistible. Both of our Divemaster Internship programs will have you working closely with experienced diving professionals in the friendly and fun atmosphere of the OK Divers Dive Centre in Padangbai Bali.
The PADI Divemaster Course is the first professional level in the PADI diving world. After completing you will be qualified to guide certified divers, conduct PADI Scuba Reviews and assist PADI Instructors in some of their tasks. You will realize that finishing the PADI Divemaster Course will become one of the most rewarding experiences of your life. It will also allow you to make living out of scuba diving and earn money by doing what you love!
Make your Divemaster dream come true.
At OK Divers we believe that solid training with real-life hands-on experience is the best grounding for everyone who wants to take the scuba diving career seriously.
The goal of the course is to improve your level of diving so that you feel confident and knowledgeable in both the theory and practical elements of recreational scuba diving. You’ll assist our instructors in teaching real courses and get first-hand experience supervising and leading the dives. You’ll learn mapping techniques and map an actual dive site, guide certified divers, test and hone your rescue skills, learn how to handle stressful situations underwater and learn how to teach some PADI programs.
Each Divemaster course we offer in Padangbai is tailor-made to suit your level of experience. We work with you to ensure that by the end of the course you will have a solid grounding and experiences in all diving areas. You will be able to add this real practical experience to your CV to help when applying for future jobs within the dive industry.
You can start your Divemaster course with us all year round. You don’t need any equipment however by the time you complete your Divemaster training you would probably like to have your own set. This is because most dive centres will expect you to have your own equipment when applying for a Divemaster position.
What we offer and is included:
- 4 weeks of diving based on our schedule
- Transportation to and from the dive sites
- Theory and practical lessons
- Complete set of diving equipment for the duration of the internship and possibility to buy personal diving equipment at a reduced price
- Tanks and weights
- PADI Diving Insurance (Decompression Chamber only)
- Free Wifi at the OK Divers Resort and at certain dive site locations
- Free lunch
- Free t-shirt
25% discount on speciality courses
Huge diving variety of Bali dive sites
For many people Bali is just one big divespot and when you consider the diversity of marine life and underwater landscape, it is the ultimate training playground for divemasters.
South east Bali
Diving with sharks, sun fish and other pelagics
Amazing macro dives
Diving on walls, in caves or canyons
North east Bali
Diving on wrecks in Tulamben, Kubu and Amed
Glorious macro dives
Diving with manta rays and sun fish
Stunning wall dives
How to apply for the Divemaster Internship in Bali.
To apply for the Divemaster internship with OK Divers in Padangbai you have to:
- be aged 18+ and have
- have 40+ logged dives
If you miss any of these certifications you can finish the courses with us before starting the internship.
Here at OK Divers the Divemasters trainees become a real part of the OK Divers Team. Therefore we expect you to be involved in daily operations and assisting our guests. You never know, after finishing your training, you may even continue to work as a professional Divemaster with us. As you progress through your Divemaster course, you’ll expand your diving knowledge, improve your skills and increase your confidence. Then as a PADI Divemaster you’ll use these attributes to lead, mentor and motivate other divers and experience the joy of seeing them transformed by the majesty of the aquatic realm.
At OK Divers in Padangbai we have two types of Divemaster Internship. You can either enroll in the Long-term Go Pro Internship or in the Standard PADI Internship.
Long-term PADI Divemaster Internship
This program has limited number of candidates for each season. We at OK Divers provide all your training, hands-on experience and unlimited number of dives for 4 months. The fee for this program is the same as for the Standard PADI Divemaster Internship. On the other hand we can guarantee that you will gain an extensive work experience and insight in running a dive center. We are not even mentioning the many amazing dives you will get to go to and the diving knowledge we will pass on to you. For four months you will be a member of our team working side by side with extremely committed and helpful professionals. The long-term internship not only enhances your professional CV, it is also the best start of your diving career helping you later on in getting a job in the industry.
Standard PADI Divemaster Internship
Usually lasting for 4 weeks, this program is open to anyone interested in becoming a diving professional. The fee includes all Your training, equipment rental, unlimited diving (based on the actual diving schedule). The price also includes lunch meal in our restaurant The Colonial throughout the entire course. The restaurant is situated just next to our swimming pool and you can read the reviews here on Tripadvisor.
For more information about divemaster internship price check out our price list.
Not Included in the price
- PADI Training materials
- PADI Divemaster certification fee
- Tourist Visa fees ($35 US per 30 days) and Visa extension
After completing your PADI Divemaster Internship, you can:
- Supervise dives by organising, planning and conducting dives for certified scuba divers
- Help PADI Instructors during any PADI course
- Independently conduct the PADI Skin Diver course
- Independently conduct the PADI Discover Snorkeling program
- Independently conduct the PADI Discover Local Diving experience
- Independently conduct the PADI Scuba Review program
- Attend the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Speciality Instructor course to be able to teach the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer specialty
- Accompany student divers during Adventure Dives or Specialty training dives under the indirect supervision of a PADI Instructor
- Conduct PADI Seal Team AquaMissions
- Conduct future dives, under the indirect supervision of a PADI Instructor, for Discover Scuba Diving participants who have already completed a DSD with a PADI Instructor
- Conduct Emergency First Response courses after taking your Emergency First Response Instructor course
- Becoming a PADI Divemaster is the first step toward becoming a PADI Instructor!
If you are interested in applying to do your Divemaster Training with us, send us an email to let us know:
- How many logged dives you have
- Where you have done most of your diving so far
- What languages you speak
- Other skills you may have (both diving and non-diving)
- How long you plan to stay in Bali