Discover Different Bali
This Bali diving safari package will be perfect for you if you’re short on time, too passionate about diving, or both. You’ll manage to enjoy 14 dives in the diving epicentres of Bali – Padangbai, Nusa Penida and Tulamben. Bali is famous for its beautiful beaches, rich culture and world-class dive sites. Manta rays, Mola Mola (sunfish), schooling fish, an incredible wrecks and colorful reefs will leave even the most seasoned of divers happy.
Dive Explore Relax Repeat!
Diving in Bali is very diverse, so no matter your interest you are certain to find a dive site in Bali that suits you. This Bali diving safari is good also for underwater photographers, those who will enjoy the macro life, especially on dive sites around Padangbai, Amed and Tulamben. We have all heard the stories of how beautiful and captivating the island of Bali is, but experiencing it first hand makes it much more real. So in between your diving days, we'll take you to see the most beautiful island in the world.
Why choose this Bali Safari?
- Maximum of diving
- A program packed with diverse Bali dive sites and different types of charming underwater life
- Diving in drifts, wrecks, colorful and unusual macro and manta rays
- Trips to Bali's nature, culture and history for non-divers
- You will see how fascinating diving in Bali is and what is hidden under the water
Book this safari if you also want to:
- Have 14 dives in 9 days
- Taste the most expensive coffee in the world (civet coffee)
- Visit traditional village
- Enjoy Balinese local cuisine
- Trek in the rice fields
- Bargain the price on the local art market
- Taste fresh tropical fruit and coconat each day
Why choose us?
- We are experts on local dive sites and east Bali
- Long-established dive center with years of expertise
- Well-trained, experienced, and friendly guides with excellent knowledge of marine life, dive sites, different diving conditions,
- We are always ready to answer any question
- We understand the needs of different kinds of divers, such as underwater photographers
Where are we going to dive in Bali?
- Shipwrecks, big fish, humphead parrotfish, grouper fish, sweetlips, unicornfish, turtles, garden eels, napoleon fish, critters, pygmy seahorses, candy crabs, ghost pipefish, wonder and mimic octopus, Harlequin shrimp, frogfish, nudibranchs...
- Tulamben shipwreck is regularly listed as one of the best dive sites in the world
- Our dive here starts very early, so you will have chance to see the bumphead parrotfish
- Two wrecks in one day! You can compare the new one in Kubu with Liberty sunken for 50 years
- Night dive at wreck will stun you with its mysterious atmosphere
- Macro paradise
- Beautiful views on Agung volcano and emerald-green rice fields along the way
- Huge garden eel colony, pelagic fish – giant trevally fish, sharks, barracudas; ambiance, nice sea fans, frogfish; unique underwater pyramids, turtles...
- Diving on black volcanic sand
- Dive starts very early so we skip the crowds of other dive groups
- Fun drift diving
- Colorful corals and schools of fish
- Authentic diving from traditional boat
- Diverse underwater life - from macro to big fish
- Corals, walls, big fish and white tip sharks, macro, unique shrimps and crabs, frogfish, nice coral reef...
- Adrenaline rushing currents
- High chances for sharks
- Possibility to see Mola Mola in the season
- Beautiful topography with lava formations
- Weird and beautiful rare creatures
Why Nusa Penida?
- Manta Rays, Mola-Mola, turtles, trigger fish, sea snakes, giant trevally, tunas, nudibranchs...
- Hight chances to see oceanic mantas all year round
- Chance to approach them from a short distance and in a calm mood
- A famous spot for Mola Mola during their season
- Coral gardens full of fish
- Usually exceptional visibility
- Beautiful views from the boat on cliffs and beaches of Nusa Penida
Besides diving in Bali you will also see and visit:
- Tirta Gangga – water palace full of statues and ponds
- A short trek on rice fields
- Tenganan – traditional village serving as an open-air museum, keeping its unique architecture and culture
- Tirta Empul – ancient temple with holy springs
- Gunung Kawi – temple craved into the cliff hidden in the thick jungle
- Ubud – city that lives and breathes with art and history
- Taman Nusa – you will learn everything about culture of ethnical groups in Indonesia
Program for non-divers:
- Traditional market in Bedugul - an experience full of scents, tastes and colors
- Rumah pohon – picturesque treehouse with views tropical on Balinese countryside
- Sidemen – beautiful rice fields with busy farmers restlessly working on them
- Besakih temple – the most sacred, biggest and one of the most important temples on the island
- Kintamani – Trip to the area of Batur Volcano with views of dense forests, volcanic lakes, Agung and Batur volcanoes and lake, waterfalls, local culture with numerous fruit and vegetable plantations
- Pura Luhur Lempuyang – iconic Balinese temple and ideal place for your outstanding vacation photographs
- Taman Ujung palace – beautiful king’s gardens with huge ponds and view on the palace, ocean, and Balinese forest
- Klungkung – King’s gardens and ancient building of courtroom that appears to be floating on moss
- Tirta Sudamala Temple – you will experience traditional cleansing in holy springs that belong to a temple
- Bangli – visit of a traditional village with charming houses and peaceful atmosphere
- Goa Lawah – the sacred temple that is home to thousands of bats
- Snorkeling with Manta rays
- Tirta Empul - over 1000 years old temple known as a place of cleansing rituals
- Gunung Kawi – an ancient temple with truly magical atmosphere and reliefs carved into rock cliffs, surrounded by lush jungle
- Ubud – cultural heart of Bali known thanks to the Eat Pray Love movie with a traditional market that is a great place for buying unique souvenirs
What is included?
- Airport pickup
- Full-board package with vegetarian and vegan options upon request
- Nitrox for certified divers free of charge
- Program for non-divers
- Good rental price for diving equipment
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Taxes, entrance tickets, fees