Bali to Gili Speed Boat Times
The Gili Islands in North of Lombok are called Gili Trawangan, Gili Meno and Gili Air. All three islands offer something different. Buoyed up in a turquoise sea and trim by white sand beaches and coconut palms, the Gilis are a perception of heaven for many travellers. If you’ve visited Bali often in the past, you must have heard about the Gili islands the famous archipelago of three small islands. So what are the cheapest Gili Fast Boat tickets from Bali to Gili Islands? Which fast boat company is the trusted one and what time the boats leave Bali?
Fast Boat From Bali to Gili
When you are on the way to Gili Trawangan getting a fast boat to Gili is not complicated process at all. Quite opposites. So when you get tired of diving in Bali and you like to see something different than Bali dive sites there are now plenty of boat companies operating a fast boat to the Gili islands. Most of them offer cheap fast boat transfer from Bali to Gili Islands and Lombok with free pickup / drop off services included in Bali and Lombok area. Of course all fast boats from Bali to Gili claim to be the fastest, safest and cheapest. Most of them are pretty quick and safe. Below are the ones we recommend. Like the each of the three Gili Islands offer something different same are the boats “same same but different”.
Fast boat schedules to the Gili’s from Bali Padangbai
We have picked this boat operators to offer you fast, safe and cheap solution for you trip to Gilis!
Eka Jaya Fast Fast Boat
The boats leave village of Padangbai at 09:00 am and 13:00 and services travellers at Gili Air, Gili Trawangan, Gili Meno, and Lombok. Boat has 200 seats, air conditioning, sundeck, toilet and TV screens playing a movie.
Blue Water Express Fast Boat
The boat leave Padangbai at 09:15 am and 13:30 and and services travellers at Gili Air and Gili Trawangan. Boats have 50 – 70 seats with coach-style ventilation systems, sundeck, WiFi and toilet.
Wannen Bali Fast Boat
The crossing route starts in Padangbai and goes to Gili Trawangan, Gili Air and Bangsal Harbor in Lombok. Boat leaves at 09:30 and 13:30 and have 100 seats and air con.
Gili Gili Fast Boat
Daily fast boat services from Padangbai in Bali to the Gili Trawangan, Gili Air and Lombok’s mainland. Boat leaves Padangbai at 08:30 am and have 78 seats, LCD TV, Air Con and full music on board.
Wahana Gili Ocean Fast Boat
Wahana Gili Ocean fast boat leaves from Padangbai harbour in Bali at 09:30 am and 13:00 pm. It offers direct fast boat ferry trips from Padangbai to Gili Trawangan, Gili Air and Bangsal in Lombok. Boat have max 240 seats, toilets, sun deck and air con.
Stuff to bear in mind when taking a fast boat to Gili
- Boats arrive on the beach on Gili Trawangan. So please be conscious of that you will likely get your feet wet on arrival!
- There is a difference in boat construction, design, maintenance and crew training between the different companies so make sure you choose the safe one.
- Be aware of ticketing scams and don’t buy your ticket on the street from vendors who officially don’t represent any company listed above.
- Remember variety of medications are available to help prevent or treat motion sickness. Take one of you suffer from sea sickness.
- Bring a jacket the air-conditioning on boats is usually set to “extreme” cold.
- Put on sun lotion if you plan to travel on the sun deck and read our little guide for Gili Islands.
- Most of the boats sell soft drink and beer.
- The journey with boarding and all the waiting times takes around 2.5 to 3 hours not 1.5 as all the fast boats claim.
- Your luggage doesn't travel with you but on one pile in upper deck, so pack accordingly.
- Don't take the fast boat same day as your flight back home. Boats can get canceled due to weather condition.
- Have a look at free ticket to gili special Bali deal for the cheapest ticket price.