OK DIVERS - DIVING & CONDITIONS
By using this website and the OK Divers online booking service you are agreeing to be bound by the Terms and Conditions detailed below which form the basis of your contract with OK Divers. In the Terms and Conditions set out below, “you”, “your” and “The Hirer” refers to all persons named on the booking, which includes any individual(s) subsequently added or substituted at a later date. “We”, “us”, “our” and “the owner” all refer to OK Divers.
1. MAKING A BOOKING
- By making a booking you are confirming that you are authorized doing so on behalf of all persons named in the booking and you are acknowledging that all members of your party agree to be bound by these Booking Terms & Conditions.
- When your booking has been made a confirmation can be sent to you by email using the email address that you have supplied. Booking confirmations are subject to the availability.
- Reservation will only be confirmed when we have received 50% non-refundable deposit.
- You should carefully check the details of your confirmation as soon as you receive it. You must contact OK Divers immediately if any of the details are incorrect or incomplete.
- All rates are quoted in IDR and are inclusive of tax or service charges (unless otherwise stated).
- Rates do not include gratuities, cars and drivers, or any other service, unless stated otherwise.
3. PAYMENTS AND DEPOSIT
- OK Divers must receive a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total amount payable (“Deposit”) within five (5) working days after the relevant invoice and payment instructions have been given to you. If a deposit is not received within this time, the booking will be canceled. If a deposit is not received within this time, it is within the discretion of the owner to cancel the booking.
- Payments can only be made by bank transfer, Transferwise or PayPal. Payments made by PayPal will be converted to EURO at the rate applicable at the date of payment. Some conditions apply and full details will be given at the time of booking.
- For bank transfer any additional transfer charges will be added to the total amount. All paid by the Guests or Agents.
- For PayPal payments, an extra 4% PayPal fee will be applied and added to the total amount.
- Payment by Traveler’s Cheques or personal cheques will not be accepted.
- Final payment is required 30 days prior to arrival by bank transfer, Transferwise or PayPal. If the balance payment is not received by the due date, the owner reserves the right to cancel the booking and retain the deposit.
- In the case of bookings made 30 days or less prior to arrival, full payment is required within ten (10) working days, if less than two (2) working days by credit card (Visa or Master Card) or PayPal.
OK Divers Bank Account details for booking payments:
Bank: Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI)
Bank Address: KCP Klungkung, Jl. Puputan No. , 80715, Klungkung Bali, Indonesia
Swift Code: BNINIDJA
Acc name: PT Relax Enjoy Recharge
|IDR ACCOUNT DETAILS:|| ||Acc number: 0348421300|| ||Acc currency: IDR|
|USD ACCOUNT DETAILS:|| ||Acc number: 0340869278|| ||Acc currency: USD|
|EURO ACCOUNT DETAILS:|| ||Acc number: 371860565|| ||Acc currency: EURO|
Paypal details for booking payments:
paypal [at] okdiversbali.com
Transferwise details for booking payments:
Register at www.transferwise.com and easily follow the instructions.
Payment needs to be sent to company PT Relax Enjoy Recharge with following bank details:
Email address: reservation [at] okdiversresort.com
Bank Account: BNI Bank Negara Indonesia - in Transferwise listed as BNI Kantor Pusat Operasional
Account #: 0348421300
Bank Address: KCP Klungkung, Jl Puputan, Karangasem, Bali, Indonesia
Swift Code: BNINIDJA
You will be notified by Transferwise once the transfer is done.
- Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to:
- Cancellation of one or more days or a booking;
- Cancellation of one or more dives;
- An amendment to a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking;
- Refusal of the Hirer to sign the waiver of liability;
- 50% of the total booking amount (The Deposit) will be forfeited if the cancellation is made 20 days or more before the start of the booking period.
- 100% of the money paid will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 19 days before the start of the booking period.
- OK Divers must receive notice of cancellation in writing via email, at reservation [at] okdiversresort.com stating the name of the person making the reservation.
5. CHANGES TO BOOKINGS
- If you wish to change your booking in any way, you must contact us as soon as possible and we will accommodate your request to the best of our ability and availability. Surcharges may apply.
- OK Divers reserves the right to change the booking costs to take account of the following items: Fluctuations in currency exchange rates which adversely affect out costs, an increase in Government taxes on our goods or services we provide, including an increase in the cost of fuel. OK Divers will not absorb any increase in booking price should a surcharge be necessary.
7. LOSS AND / OR DAMAGE
- The Guest is responsible for returning the equipment in good condition. The Guest further undertakes to pay for any loss and/or damage to the equipment provided to them.
- Diving insurance is not included in the booking.
- It is the responsibility of every Guest to be properly insured for Diving. OK Divers provides Short Term Dive Accident Insurance DAN for either 10 or 30 day period. This insurance is paid extra and must be made at least 1 day prior to the day of the diving
- OK Divers and its diving instructors do not accept responsibility for any injury, death, sickness, loss, damage, additional expense or inconvenience, directly or indirectly caused by or arising out of the use or condition of performing diving activity, using diving equipment or otherwise and exceptional weather conditions.
- In no case will the OK Divers be liable, to make any payment or give any refund or compensation of any amount over and above the total booking amount paid.
- OK Divers and its diving instructors have the right to change the dive site and or cancel the diving activity prior diving or when the group already underwater, considered the dive site is not safe for such activity with its group due to bad weather and sea condition, without prior notice and the needs to provide any refund.
10. FORCE MAJEUR
- OK Divers shall not be liable to the Hirer for any failure to perform any obligations under this contract due to causes which prevent it from fulfilling its obligations under this contract which are beyond its reasonable control and of a nature which it neither has the power or authority to remedy, including without limitation, acts of Gods, acts of civil or military disturbances, fires, floods, epidemics, wars, riots and acts of terrorism. In the even of such an occurrence, OK Divers shall give prompt written notice thereof to the Hirer and any time for performance of an obligation shall be extended by the time equal to the length of delay attribute to such occurrence.
- OK Divers reserves the right to immediately terminate this Contract in the event the Hirer breaches one or more of the Terms and/or Conditions herein.
- This Contract is governed by the laws and regulations of the Republic of Indonesia.
- OK Divers strongly recommends that all guests obtain appropriate travel, medical and diving insurance.
- It is the Hirer’s and the Guests’ sole responsibility to ensure that they comply with the Laws and Regulations of the Republic of Indonesia, and OK Divers takes no responsibility for any acts or omissions by the Hirer and their guests that are illegal or breach any Laws or Regulations of the Republic of Indonesia.